Create a FAIRY Skirt and a CIRCLE Skirt,
each with a different waistband,
that are made to fit YOU!!
With the skills you’ll learn in this class,
you will be able to mix and match waistband, skirt, & length styles
to create a huge variety of your very own fitted skirts!
For this beginner class, you will need to know how to thread and use your sewing machine.
Please take my Intro to Sewing Class if you need to learn how to run your machine.
This class includes these dates:
Wednesdays October 26, November 16, & 30 from 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Class will be held at Sew A Stitch (1311 W Hudson Road, Rogers, AR 72756)
Join me for a Beginner Class where I will help you add to your sewing knowledge and gain sewing confidence as we make a project together!
By Crystal Carr of CC Sew
- You must be able to attend this local class in Rogers, Arkansas.
- Any age 9 or older is welcome!
- Parent of child is welcome to attend at no additional charge. (If both mother and child each have a machine and would like to both participate, both must register for class.)
- You must bring your own machine, machine manual, thread, machine needles, and bobbins. (I have one machine available for use for a rental fee of $5.00. You can reserve it HERE.)
- Beginners are more than welcome!! However, you MUST know how to thread and run your machine. I highly recommend my information-packed Intro to Sewing Class for those who need to learn or brush up on their basic sewing skills.
- If you have questions, contact me in plenty of advance before class begins.
Project – Fairy Skirt and Circle Skirt
- Learn how to take your own measurements and use them to create your own skirts
- Learn how to sew with stretchy fabric
- Create two different skirts, with two different waistbands, made to the length of your choosing
- Take home printed step-by-step instructions, with pictures
SKILL FOCUS: taking own measurements, introduction to pattern making processes, measuring and marking fabric, cutting, sewing on stretchy fabric, creating fitted clothing
This class is limited to 6 students.
TIME AND LOCATION:
This class will take place over THREE sessions at Sew A Stitch (1311 W Hudson Road, Rogers, AR 72756).
This class will take place on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 from 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM at Sew A Stitch. During this class, you will take your measurements, learn formulas needed to determine how much fabric to purchase, and get an overview of the project steps. You will learn what materials you will need before the next class for your project. You will also receive a class folder with step-by-step, illustrated instructions.
This class will take place on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 from 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM at Sew A Stitch. In this class, you will create your very own Fairy Skirt.
This class will take place on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 from 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM at Sew A Stitch. In this class, you will create your very own Circle Skirt.
CLASS PRICE: $75.00
Want to save $5.00? Join my VIP CC Sew Circle and receive a $5.00 discount coupon to use at checkout.
If you have to cancel after payment has been made, please contact me as soon as possible, so your seat can be made available to another student.
CC Sew reserves the right to cancel a class if less than two people register. If a class is cancelled that you have registered for, you will receive a full refund.
Disclaimer: By registering for this class, you agree not to hold CC Sew, Crystal Carr, or Sew A Stitch responsible for any accident or injury; you assume any and all responsibility for any accidents and/or injuries.