Sewing with Elastic – Beginner Class
Join me for a Beginner Class where I will help you add to your sewing knowledge and gain sewing confidence as we make a project together!
By Crystal Carr of CC Sew
- You must be able to attend this local class in Rogers, Arkansas.
- Any age 9 or older is welcome!
- Parent of child is welcome to attend at no additional charge. (If both mother and child each have a machine and would like to both participate, both must register for class.)
- You must bring your own machine, machine manual, thread, machine needles, and bobbins. (I have one machine available for rent. Let me know if you need one. This is available on a first come, first serve basis.)
- If you have questions, message me in plenty of advance before class begins.
- You must have a basic understanding of your machine, threading your machine, winding a bobbin, straight stitching and backstitching. (If you don’t, please consider taking my Intro to Sewing Class.)
- If you have questions, contact me in plenty of advance before class begins.
Project – Grocery Bag Holder
- Learn and practice the zig-zag and elastic stitches
- Create your very own grocery bag holder
- Take home printed step-by-step instructions, with pictures
SKILL FOCUS: ironing and cutting fabric, simple pinning of material, straight stitching in a straight line, hemming, zig-zag stitching, sewing through elastic, making bias tape
This class is limited to 6 students.
TIME AND LOCATION:
This class is not currently scheduled. To request this class, email Crystal at email@example.com.
CLASS PRICE: $50.00
Want to save $5.00? Join my VIP CC Sew Circle and receive a $5.00 discount coupon to use at checkout.
This class is not currently scheduled. If you are interested in taking this class, please contact Crystal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have to cancel after payment has been made, please contact me as soon as possible, so your seat can be made available to another student.
CC Sew reserves the right to cancel a class if less than two people register. If a class is cancelled that you have registered for, you will receive a full refund.
Disclaimer: By registering for this class, you agree not to hold CC Sew, Crystal Carr, or Sew A Stitch responsible for any accident or injury; you assume any and all responsibility for any accidents and/or injuries.