Create a Fully Reversible, Over Shoulder Bag.
For this beginner class, you will need to know how to thread and use your sewing machine.
Please take my Intro to Sewing Class if you need to learn how to run your machine.
This class includes these dates:
Wednesdays, November 2 & 9 from 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Class will be held at Sew A Stitch (1311 W Hudson Road, Rogers, AR 72756)
Join me for a Beginner Class where I will help you add to your sewing knowledge and gain sewing confidence as we make a project together!
By Crystal Carr of CC Sew
- You must be able to attend this local class in Rogers, Arkansas.
- Any age 9 or older is welcome!
- Parent of child is welcome to attend at no additional charge. (If both parent and child each have a machine and would like to both participate, both must register for class.)
- You must bring your own machine, machine manual, thread, machine needles, and bobbins. (I have one machine available for use for a rental fee of $5.00. You can reserve it HERE.)
- Beginners are more than welcome!! However, you MUST know how to thread and run your machine. I highly recommend my information-packed Intro to Sewing Class for those who need to learn or brush up on their basic sewing skills.
- If you have questions, contact me in plenty of advance before class begins.
Project – Reversible Over Shoulder Bag
- Learn how to transfer a pattern to fabric
- Learn how to sew around curves
- Learn how to box corners
- Learn how to turn fabric
- Take home printed step-by-step instructions, with pictures
- Create your very own, reversible over shoulder bag
SKILL FOCUS: transferring pattern to fabric, cutting fabric, boxing corners, sewing around curves, turning fabric
This class is limited to 6 students.
TIME AND LOCATION:
This class will take place over TWO sessions at Sew A Stitch (1311 W Hudson Road, Rogers, AR 72756).
This class will take place on Wednesday, November 2, 2016 from 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM at Sew A Stitch. During this class, you will bring your supplies and begin your project. You will also receive a class folder with step-by-step, illustrated instructions.
This class will take place on Wednesday, November 9, 2016 from 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM at Sew A Stitch. In this class, you will finish your project.
CLASS PRICE: $50.00
Want to save $5.00? Join my VIP CC Sew Circle and receive a $5.00 discount coupon to use at checkout.
If you have to cancel after payment has been made, please contact me as soon as possible, so your seat can be made available to another student.
CC Sew reserves the right to cancel a class if less than two people register. If a class is cancelled that you have registered for, you will receive a full refund.
Disclaimer: By registering for this class, you agree not to hold CC Sew, Crystal Carr, or Sew A Stitch responsible for any accident or injury; you assume any and all responsibility for any accidents and/or injuries.