Have great fun with this ALL BOY Beginner Class, learning to sew by creating your very own Nerf Gun Ammo Belt!
(NO Sewing Experience Necessary)
CC Sew Local Sewing Class
This class is not currently scheduled. To request this class, email Crystal at crystal@ccsew.
Join me for a Beginner Class where I will help you add to your sewing knowledge and gain sewing confidence as we make a project together!
This class is for BOYS ONLY! (Moms are welcome!!)
By Crystal Carr of CC Sew
- You must be able to attend this local class in Rogers, Arkansas.
- Any age 9 or older is welcome!
- Parent of child is welcome to attend at no additional charge. (If both mother and child each have a machine and would like to both participate, both must register for class.)
- You must bring your own machine, machine manual, thread, machine needles, and bobbins. (I have one machine available for use for a rental fee of $5.00. You can reserve it.)
- If you have questions, contact me in plenty of advance before class begins.
Project – Nerf Gun Ammo Belt
- Learn about and how to operate your machine
- Learn how to straight stitch and back stitch
- Create your very own adjustable Nerf Gun Ammo Belt
- Take home printed step-by-step instructions, with pictures
SKILL FOCUS: pinning of material, straight stitching in a straight line.
This class is limited to 6 students.
TIME AND LOCATION:
This class will take place over THREE sessions at Sew A Stitch (1311 W Hudson Road, Rogers, AR 72756).
This class will be an Intro to Sewing and cover the basics of your machine and straight stitching, along with some other helpful tips and helps. You will learn what materials you will need before the next class for your project.
In this class, you will start work on your project. (You will most likely have some work to finish at home before Session 3.)
In this class, you will complete your project.
CLASS PRICE: $65.00
This class is not currently scheduled. To request this class, email Crystal at email@example.com.
Want to save $5.00? Join my VIP CC Sew Circle and receive a $5.00 discount coupon to use at checkout.
If you have to cancel after payment has been made, please contact me as soon as possible, so your seat can be made available to another student.
CC Sew reserves the right to cancel a class if less than two people register. If a class is cancelled that you have registered for, you will receive a full refund.
Disclaimer: By registering for this class, you agree not to hold CC Sew, Crystal Carr, or Sew A Stitch responsible for any accident or injury; you assume any and all responsibility for any accidents and/or injuries.