THIS CLASS IS NOT CURRENTLY SCHEDULED.
TO REQUEST THIS CLASS, PLEASE EMAIL CRYSTAL@CCSEW.CO
INTRODUCTION TO SEWING
Join me for a Beginner Class where I will help you get familiar
with your machine and you will gain confidence as you learn to sew!
By Crystal Carr of CC Sew
- You must be able to attend this local class in Rogers, Arkansas.
- Any age 9 or older is welcome!
- Parent of child is welcome to attend at no additional charge. (If both mother and child each have a machine and would like to both participate, both must register for class.)
- You must bring your own machine, machine manual, thread, machine needles, and bobbins. (I have one machine available for use for a rental fee of $5.00. You can reserve it HERE.)
- If you have questions, contact me in plenty of advance before class begins.
This class is for anyone who has little to no experience sewing.
- learn the parts of your machine
- gain understanding and confidence as you reference your own machine and manual
- learn and practice the basic straight stitch and backstitch
- understand how to build a good starter sewing kit
- learn basic steps of completing a project
- be sent home with some practice homework
This class is limited to 8 students.
TIME AND LOCATION:
This class IS NOT CURRENTLY SCHEDULED.
- Sewing Machine
- Machine Manual
- Thread (I recommend Gutermann polyester thread)
- 2 machine Needles
- 2 empty bobbins
- Sewing kit (if you have one)
CLASS PRICE: $25.00
Want to save $5.00? Join my VIP CC Sew Circle and receive a $5.00 discount coupon to use at checkout.
If you have to cancel after payment has been made, please contact me as soon as possible, so your seat can be made available to another student.
CC Sew reserves the right to cancel a class if less than two people register. If a class is cancelled that you have registered for, you will receive a full refund.
Disclaimer: By registering for this class, you agree not to hold CC Sew, Crystal Carr, or Sew A Stitch responsible for any accident or injury; you assume any and all responsibility for any accidents and/or injuries.