INDIVIDUAL SEWING LESSONS
Learn to Sew with Hands on Instruction
Have a specific project that you’d like help with?
Want to learn to sew in a one-on-one setting?
- You must be able to attend local sewing lessons in Rogers, Arkansas.
- Any age 9 or older is welcome!
- Parent of child is welcome to attend at no additional charge.
- You must bring your own machine, machine manual, thread, machine needles, and bobbins. (I have one machine available for rent. You can rent it HERE.)
- If you have questions, email me in plenty of advance before lesson begins.
You can choose any of my other classes offered and pursue it with one-on-one instruction OR we can work together on a different project of your choosing.
TIME AND LOCATION:
Each lesson is 90 minutes (1 1/2 hours) long. Lessons will be scheduled on a Wednesday afternoon and held at Sew a Stitch (1311 W Hudson Road, Rogers).
(If you need a different time or day of the week, please email email@example.com before purchasing.)
- Sewing Machine
- Machine Manual
- Thread (I recommend Gutermann polyester thread)
- Machine Needles (minimum of 2)
- Bobbins (minimum of 2)
- Sewing Kit (if you have one)
Price: $45 per 1 1/2 hour lesson
Save 15% when you purchase 2 or more lessons at a time!
Want to save an additional $5.00? Join my VIP CC Sew Circle and receive a $5.00 discount coupon to use at checkout.
If you have to cancel after payment has been made, please contact me as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: By registering for this class, you agree not to hold CC Sew, Crystal Carr, or Sew A Stitch responsible for any accident or injury; you assume any and all responsibility for any accidents and/or injuries.